About Debbie Mrazek
I can’t remember a time when I didn’t get a “thrill” from helping someone. Helping others is a way of life for me.
After enjoying so much success in the technology industry back in the “good ol’ days” of selling for many different manufacturing companies, I felt like I had earned a PhD in sales. My “helping” grew from selling for different companies to consulting with companies about how they could sell better, smarter and make more doing what they were already doing.
Early on, I realized that my view of sales was very different than other consultants’ view of sales. I asked lots of questions about everything from hiring the right people to how the company was doing overall financially. The end result often took us away from sales consulting and moved the company toward the real problems that were affecting sales.
Today, my dream of The Sales Company is alive and well as a solopreneur consultant. That was—and still is—a great way for me to personally work with the individuals and companies who want to work personally with me. However, I always knew what I really wanted.
Whats All the Buzz About?
They—you know, those folks in marketing—always say you have to “pick’” a target market. That’s what they want you to do—pick a size of company, pick an industry, pick a type of person. I’ve always struggled with this because I do business with Fortune 500 companies and solopreneurs. I consult with corporate financial giants, technology companies and family businesses. I connect good people from all industries so they can do business together. To me, it never felt right to “pick” just one.
Today, The Sales Company serves individuals and companies around the world. The connecting thread between all of these is that you are “good people,” You treat others the way they want to be treated. You do what’s good for all involved. You sleep well at night. Integrity is your north star.
I’m eternally grateful for this site that unites all of the people I knew we would serve in one way or another. I’m sure it will continue to evolve and grow. I always love to hear your ideas, send them to me!
Associations & Affiliations
- SAC - Society for Advancement of Consulting, LLC - Member
- SMEI - Sales & Marketing Executives International, Inc, Board of Directors 2007-2008
- The Metroplex Technology Business Council, 3rd Friday Luncheon Committee, Founding Member 1996-2006
- Richardson Chamber of Commerce, Board of Advisors 2001, 2002 Board of Directors 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
- Corporate Investment and Strategic Alliance (CISA) Conference, Co-Chair
- Tech Titans Gala Awards Event, Founder and Past Co-Chair 2001-2005
- ATW - Alliance of Technology and Women, Founding Member, Director - Executive Leadership Forum, Board of Advisors 2013–2015
- CEO Netweavers
- Dallas Social Venture Partners
- eWomen Network
- eWomen Publishing Network
- Women's Business Council - Southwest
- Consulting Alliance
- Women in Technology (WITI), Member
- CEO Network, Past Member
- Collin County Children's Advocacy Center, ASK Force Building Committee
- EXCAP - Exchange Club's Child Abuse Prevention Center
- MENTTIUM, a mentor organization for women - Mentor
- Custer Road United Methodist
- UTD Board of Advisors, Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Girls Going Places
- Success North Dallas
- Goldman Sachs 10KSB
- Women Presidents Organization